Flume >> mail # user >> Flume NG MySQL sink

Re: Flume NG MySQL sink
Hi Amit,
to my best knowledge, there is no MySQL sink that would store data from Flume in MySQL. Would you mind describing your use case? I would be interesting to hear how the MySQL fits into the use case. Flume is heavy distributed system for collecting and injesting data, that can very easily overload single MySQL server, so I'm wondering if you are planning to have some sort of sharding or perhaps a mysql cluster to sustain the load?

Jarcec