HBase >> mail # user >> Documentation for append

Re: Documentation for append
Thanks Anoop!

For reference:
 - Applying an append containing multiple KeyValue for the same
family/qualifier results in all the values but the last one being discarded.
 - Applying an append on a column already containing versions more recent
than the current time apparently discards all versions.