Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop import Format Issue

Re: Sqoop import Format Issue
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-01-18, 11:50
Sqoop does not facilitate what you seek in #1. You will have to build an
ad-hoc system for that!
For #2 if you have only one column in your table, then add this option to
your sqoop command:
--lines-terminated-by ','

Thanks,
Abhijeet