HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Hbase random read performance

+
Ted Yu 2013-07-08, 12:49
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-07-08, 17:32
Re: HBase random read performance
The thread ended abruptly..Can some suggest a solution for improved random
read performance...Even we are facing a similar issue with multi-gets on a
table with growing data...

--
Thank you
Kiran Sarvabhotla