Flume >> mail # user >> Syslog Infrastructure with Flume

Re: Syslog Infrastructure with Flume
Hari,
   The way things are progressing... it appears that HCatalog would become
part of Hive and may not have an independent existence.  The final decision
is not yet made but thats the direction it seems to be heading. So what I
am now referring to as a "HCatalog sink" could be just considered as the
"Hive/HCatalog sink" or just "Hive" sink.

-roshan
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]