Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Mark Grover 2013-10-09, 00:13
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-09, 00:26
Thanks, Thejas!

While we would really appreciate seeing such a source tarball sooner than
later, I completely understand and will let you make the call whether we
should do it in this release or not.

Moreover, with the mavenization effort, doing this work in ant in Hive 0.12
may not be all that worthwhile.