Accumulo, mail # dev - Storing Geospatial Tiles in Accumulo Question

+
Thistlethwaite, Susan - I... 2012-06-26, 13:31
+
David Arsenault 2012-06-27, 02:12
+
Ed Kohlwey 2012-06-27, 12:01
+
Marc P. 2012-06-26, 13:50
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-06-26, 14:13
Re: Storing Geospatial Tiles in Accumulo Question
Ed Kohlwey 2012-06-27, 01:34
You could also use a quadtree, the implementation of which you will find
very similar to a z-order curve.