MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to get the HDFS I/O information

Re: How to get the HDFS I/O information
Qu,

Every job has a history file that is, by default, stored under
$HADOOP_LOG_DIR/history.  These "job history" files list the amount of
hdfs read/write (and lots of other things) for every task.