Hi,

Is there a way to view historical container logs in YARN UI?
When I try view historical logs from YARN UI right now I get the follow
message:
Failed while trying to construct the redirect url to the log server. Log
Server url may not be configured

I configured log aggregation and timeline server in YARN.
I know there's a history server implementation for Map Reduce. Is there a
similar history server implementation available for Samza?

Thanks,
Xiaochuan Yu