It hangs while bringing up the service

[root@codehdplak-po-r19p hello-samza]# pwd
/app/home/eventsvc/samza-git/hello-samza
[root@codehdplak-po-r19p hello-samza]# ./bin/grid install zookeeper
EXECUTING: install zookeeper
Using previously downloaded file /root/.samza/download/zookeeper-3.4.3.tar.gz
[root@codehdplak-po-r19p hello-samza]# ./bin/grid start zookeeper
EXECUTING: start zookeeper
JMX enabled by default
Using config: /app/home/eventsvc/samza-git/hello-samza/deploy/zookeeper/bin/../conf/zoo.cfg
Starting zookeeper ... STARTED
Waiting for zookeeper to start...

^C
[root@codehdplak-po-r19p hello-samza]# ./bin/grid start zookeeper^C
[root@codehdplak-po-r19p hello-samza]# ./bin/grid install kafka
EXECUTING: install kafka
Using previously downloaded file /root/.samza/download/kafka_2.11-0.10.1.1.tgz
[root@codehdplak-po-r19p hello-samza]# ./bin/grid start kafka
EXECUTING: start kafka
Waiting for kafka to start...
Ncat: Connection refused.