Hi, all,

We have planed for some super-exciting talks at our next Streams Meetup on
July 19.

* Beam-Samza integration enabling new real time scenarios @ LinkedIn
* U-Replicator : Uber's multi-datacenter kafka mirroring service
* Concourse :  LinkedIn’s near-real-time targeting and scoring platform for
notifications built on top of our ML and Stream Processing Infra.

You can sign up at  https://lnkd.in/gz3WcWb

This time we will be open at both our Sunnyvale and San Francisco office.
 Looking forward to see you!

Best,

-Yi