[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

at [EMAIL PROTECTED].
Messages to you from the dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the dev mailing list,
without further notice.
I've kept a list of which messages from the dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

send a short message to: