HBase >> mail # dev >> Concurrent use of RegionScanner.next

+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-09, 03:20
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-09, 05:32
Re: Concurrent use of RegionScanner.next
On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Alas... Store.notifyChangedReadersObservers, which calls updateReaders on
> all used StoreScanners, foils my ingenious plan.

This does not seem like enough of a reason to keep synchronization on
nexting.  Could we let readers live on across a next invocation?
St.Ack
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-11, 05:01