Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Work on 1.99.2 release has started

Re: Work on 1.99.2 release has started
Hi Venkat,
thank you very much for working on the release. I've reviewed all Sqoop2 patches waiting in the review queue [1]. If you don't mind waiting with the release branch cut to Tuesday, I'm trying to work with other committers to get in at least some of my patches.

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SQOOP%20AND%20status%20%3D%20%22Patch%20Available%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC