HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-02, 19:04
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-03, 17:28
+
Kevin Odell 2013-09-03, 17:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-03, 17:35
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-03, 17:47
+
Kevin Odell 2013-09-03, 17:53
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-03, 17:50
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-03, 18:00
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-03, 18:14
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-03, 18:38
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-03, 20:57
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-03, 21:08
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-03, 21:48
Re: 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"
So are you saying that it's normal to see a ZK warning each time a client
disconnect? Or it's because PE is not disconnecting correctly?

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-03, 22:21
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-04, 12:05