HBase, mail # dev - 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"

Re: 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-03, 22:16
So are you saying that it's normal to see a ZK warning each time a client
disconnect? Or it's because PE is not disconnecting correctly?