Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Instructions on how to run Apache Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha?

+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-04, 23:44
+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-04, 11:45
Re: Instructions on how to run Apache Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha?
0.24 is the developing version, 2.0.2 is the publication version.

0.23 or above is published as 2.0.x

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:45 AM, Glen Mazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, those instructions are for Hadoop 0.24, not 2.0.2-alpha.
>
> Glen
>

> On 11/30/2012 03:40 PM, Cristian Cira wrote:
>
>> Dear Glen,
>>
>> try http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2011/11/building-and-deploying-mr2/
>>
>> Cristian Cira
>> Graduate Research Assistant
>> Parallel Architecture and System Laboratory(PASL)
>> Shelby Center 2105
>> Auburn University, AL 36849

+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-04, 12:58