HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.8 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.8 release candidate is available for download
Yes, our jenkins running 0.94.6 also sees green light nearly all of the
time. I did not inspect the failures to see whether they are environmental
or due to flakiness. There is bunch of work that went into fixing those
tests in trunk, maybe we should start backporting those.