MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Hadoop Contributors Meeting next Friday

Re: Hadoop Contributors Meeting next Friday
As we continue the discussion of branching strategies, release
processes, etc., I'd encourage people to read the following from the
Jakarta project:

http://incubator.apache.org/learn/rules-for-revolutionaries.html

It's a lucid basis for discussion of these processes. As its
disclaimer notes, some practical points remain obscured, but it's a
helpful frame of reference. -C