Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop from/to Oracle

Re: Sqoop from/to Oracle
Hi Abe,

Just checking in to see if you had any suggestions for me to try?

Thanks again,
Nick

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2013, at 6:36 PM, "Abraham Elmahrek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

Nick,

What is the exact command you are using and the exact error you are seeing? Also, what version of sqoop are you using?

-Abe