Hadoop >> mail # user >> Calling C inside MR

+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-03, 12:05
+
Simone Leo 2012-12-03, 13:41
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-03, 13:52
+
Simone Leo 2012-12-03, 14:01
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-03, 14:15
Re: Calling C inside MR
You provided the answer, JNI is a solution. Another one would be to use
hadoop streaming if your program can read stdin and write into stdout with
a good enough format.
A MR job is, in the end, plain java and does not impact how java can call
external process.

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux