Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop2 jenkins jobs

Sqoop2 jenkins jobs
Hi fellow Sqoop committers,
I've set up Sqoop2 jobs on jenkins, so that we can ensure stability of the Sqoop2 branch. I've setup two jobs, one for each supported Hadoop distribution:

* https://builds.apache.org/job/Sqoop2-hadoop100/
* https://builds.apache.org/job/Sqoop2-hadoop200/

Jarcec