From: Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: 0.94 Backports.

I'm also concerned that the revert happened here while discussion was
ongoing. Given the latest comments on the issue, this could have been
handled by a new issue that replaces the offending code with reflection. I
don't care about the revert per se but would ask we avoid making changes
out from under a discussion until the matter is resolved with consensus. We
will have cleaner revision history and less churn overall as a result. I
know many of us have to-do lists of HBase JIRAs to retire, but there is no
need to be hasty. Because we are all busy, unnecessary commit speed makes
it more likely mistakes like this will slip by review in the first place
too.

For your consideration.

Best regards,

   - Andy