HBase >> mail # user >> Re: [Question: replication] why only one regionserver is used during replication? 0.94.9

+
Toby Lazar 2013-08-27, 23:13
+
Demai Ni 2013-08-27, 18:29
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-08-27, 18:40
Re: [Question: replication] why only one regionserver is used during replication? 0.94.9
J-D, thanks for the tip.