MapReduce >> mail # user >> HDFS Startup Failure due to dfs.namenode.rpc-address and Shared Edits Directory

Re: HDFS Startup Failure due to dfs.namenode.rpc-address and Shared Edits Directory
It is not quite from your post, so a Q: Do you intend to use HA or not?

Can you share your complete core-site.xml and hdfs-site.xml along with
a brief note on the deployment?

--
Harsh J