Hive >> mail # dev >> Request perm to edit wiki

Request perm to edit wiki
Issue HIVE-3682 add a  new feature that user could define custom field
separators and add
serde / output formats support for writing out .
But the usage has not been updated in the following wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+DML#LanguageManualDML-Writingdataintofilesystemfromqueries
I‘m glad to do this work and could I get edit permissions?

Thanks.

--
Best wishs!
Fangkun.Cao