Hive >> mail # user >> Hive skipping first line

+
Tim Bittersohl 2013-05-22, 16:57
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-22, 17:16
Re: Hive skipping first line
Since you have a text file, have you visually inspected the first few lines
to make sure there's nothing unusual, like a missing line feed, field
separator, or anything like that? The missing line feed would be my first
suspicion.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean Pig isn't out to get you! ;)

dean

--
Dean Wampler, Ph.D.
@deanwampler