Avro >> mail # user >> Anyone using avro to talk directly to a json webservice?

+
John Langley 2013-09-27, 16:08
Re: Anyone using avro to talk directly to a json webservice?
Hi John,

The JSON encoding of Avro isn't really intended for production use, it's
more for debugging purposes when you want something human-readable. If
you're not using the binary encoding, are you sure Avro is the right tool
for your job?

Are you looking for a client-side or a server-side example? In which
language?

Martin