HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
I think it is not a matter of running the tests N times, but more so on
running different platforms. From our builds, what we see most often is
that the test runs just fine under CentOS 6, but becomes more flaky under
CentOS 5 possibly b/c of thread scheduling differences. Moreover, under
windows, the threads are not immediately scheduled to run after start()
which causes further race conditions which does not occur so frequently
under *nix systems.

For 0.94 QA, theoretically we should not this. However in practice I see
that if there is a brave soul to work on it, we will find it useful.

Enis