Hadoop >> mail # general >> max concurrent mapper/reducer in hadoop

Re: max concurrent mapper/reducer in hadoop
Moving to mapreduce-dev@, bcc general@.

Yes, as described in the bug, the CS has high-ram jobs which is a
better model for shared multi-tenant clusters. The hadoop-0.20.203
release from Apache has the most current and tested version of the
CapacityScheduler.

Arun

Sent from my iPhone