Hadoop >> mail # dev >> hadoop JARs not in lib/ directory of layout

Re: hadoop JARs not in lib/ directory of layout
Allen,

Pig, Hive bundle Hadoop JARs with distributions, so no issue there.

And for those who use Hadoop JARs from HADOOP_HOME, they normally add all
dirs under ${HADOOP_HOME}/lib

And finally, with the new layout of Hadoop trunk, things will be broken
anyhow for them, so work will have to be done there.

Thanks.

Alejandro