Hive >> mail # dev >> Timeline for the Hive 0.13 release?

Timeline for the Hive 0.13 release?
I was wondering what people think about setting a tentative date for the
Hive 0.13 release? At an old Hive Contrib meeting we agreed that Hive
should follow a time-based release model with new releases every four
months. If we follow that schedule we're due for the next release in
mid-February.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Carl