Drill >> mail # dev >> Welcome Timothy Chen as new committer!

+
Sebastian Schelter 2013-12-29, 18:21
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-12-29, 18:23
+
Yash Sharma 2013-12-30, 07:27
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-12-30, 17:29
Re: Welcome Timothy Chen as new committer!
Thanks all!

Definitely looking forward to continue contribute to Drill :)

A little bit of background of who I am:

I'm a dev currently residing in Seattle and mostly worked on Distributed
Systems related problems in the past, contributed to different open source
projects (github.com/tnachen). Been contributing to Drill since Drill was
announced and really enjoyed the community and working with everyone that
is involved.

Hey Jacques - Sure I can do that, I don't believe I have the apache account
and permissions setup yet but I can look at the pending patches on
reviewboard first.

Tim

+
Rajika Kumarasiri 2013-12-31, 03:19