Hadoop >> mail # dev >> build failure: A required class is missing: org/apache/maven/surefire/util/NestedCheckedException

build failure: A required class is missing: org/apache/maven/surefire/util/NestedCheckedException

Hi Devs,

  I am getting the following error building the trunk .
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.3:test
(default-test) on project hadoop-annotations: Execution default-test of
goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.3:test failed:
Unable to load the mojo 'test' in the plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.3'. A required
class is missing: org/apache/maven/surefire/util/NestedCheckedException
[ERROR] realm = plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.3
[ERROR] strategy org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy

I have pulled the code from git(https://github.com/apache/hadoop-common.git)

I used mvn clean install to build

I tried deleting my local maven repository but dint seem to help
much(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-85)

Regards,
Samar