HDFS >> mail # user >> Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction

Re: Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction
Hi Farrokh,

This isn't a HDFS question - please ask these questions only on their
relevant lists for best results and to keep each list's discussion separate.

--
Harsh J