HBase, mail # dev - Time to wrap up 0.94.7

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-10, 22:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 22:20
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-04-10, 22:42
+
Varun Sharma 2013-04-10, 23:43
Re: Time to wrap up 0.94.7
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-10, 22:20
I would like to put up a patch (and then commit, review pending)
on HBASE-8303. Starting that in a few minutes.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)