Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop fs -getmerge

Re: Hadoop fs -getmerge
I don't think that is possible. When we use -getmerge, the destination
filesystem happens to be a LocalFileSystem which extends from
ChecksumFileSystem. I believe that's why the CRC files are getting in.

Would it not be possible for you to ignore them, since they have a fixed
extension ?

Thanks
Hemanth