Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PLAN] Freeze date, Hadoop 1.0.2 RC

Re: [PLAN] Freeze date, Hadoop 1.0.2 RC
Matt,

HADOOP-4855/HDFS-3075 adds capability to restore failed storage directories
on the namenode. This helps
in not having to restart the Namenode for flaky NFS storage directories and
improves operability. It has already been committed
to branch-1.

I am planning to commit this patch to 1.0.2 and the other related jiras
HDFS-2701, HDFS-2702, HDFS-2703. Please consider
including it in 1.0.2 release.

Regards,
Suresh