Pig >> mail # user >> EvalFunc finish() closing connections prematurely

Re: EvalFunc finish() closing connections prematurely
Can you perhaps share more of your implementation? I can imagine a couple
of things which would cause errors like this. Are you making sure that each
instance of EvalFunc is dealing with a different connection?

That's what I'd take a look at first...if that isn't the issue, I can look
into how final() is implemented.