Kafka, mail # user - Maven?

Re: Maven?
Joe Stein 2012-08-22, 00:51
the problem is because you copied/pasted

which is a special character not to be confused with a hyphen which is -

– != -

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=kafka-0.7.1.jar -DgroupId=org.apache.kafka
-DartifactId=kafka-core -Dversion=0.7.1-incubating -Dpackaging=jar
-DgeneratePom=true

works fine

you had – infront of most of the params below, just use - and you are good
to go (you might also want to replace the - with an for -DgeneratePom-true to be -DgeneratePom=true or even leave that out... )

--

/*
Joe Stein