HBase >> mail # user >> connecting Hbase using java

+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-30, 14:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-30, 14:49
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-30, 15:25
+
Stephen Boesch 2013-03-30, 15:29
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 03:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 03:39
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 10:48
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 14:37
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 16:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 19:04
Re: connecting Hbase using java
Thanks Ted :)

I am getting same problem with direct connection too. not all repositories
are able to connect
you can see trimmed output of  mvn eclipse:eclipse at
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/5665509/

now what should I do? how to setup eclipse for hbase

+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-04-03, 16:37
+
Andrea Gazzarini 2013-04-03, 16:59