HBase >> mail # user >> connecting Hbase using java

Re: connecting Hbase using java
Thanks Ted :)

I am getting same problem with direct connection too. not all repositories
are able to connect
you can see trimmed output of  mvn eclipse:eclipse at
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/5665509/

now what should I do? how to setup eclipse for hbase