Kafka >> mail # user >> Getting fixed amount of messages using Zookeeper based consumer

Re: Getting fixed amount of messages using Zookeeper based consumer
The inner loop keeps running. If I break it in the middle, is Kafka broker
going to know that rest of the mesaages in the stream were not delivered?

Regards,
Vaibhav
GumGum