Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Sqoop 2 first cut

Re: [DISCUSS] Sqoop 2 first cut
Hi Jarcec,

A big +1 for getting this going! Having a release out that users can
experiment with will be a great idea to test the waters and see how Sqoop 2
effort needs to evolve to meet the borader requirements.

I also agree with the versioning scheme that you have proposed.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar