Avro >> mail # user >> Do the values in the json object have to be ordered?

Re: Do the values in the json object have to be ordered?
It smells like a bug to me.  Doug typically has more insight here about the
Java implementation.  I'm mainly a user of the Specific* hierarchy and not
the Generic one.

-- Philip