HBase >> mail # user >> searching  functionality in Hbase

+
Dastagiri S Shaik 2013-02-07, 12:13
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-07, 12:15
Re: searching functionality in Hbase
If you are going to use EndPoint coprocessor check this experiment:
http://hbase-coprocessor-experiments.blogspot.co.il/2011/05/extending.html

it shows when EndPoint should be preferred over Scan.

Also, keep in mind that HBase row keys are lexicographically ordered.

Good luck!