Flume >> mail # dev >> Waiting for TLP web site before 1.2.0 release

Re: Waiting for TLP web site before 1.2.0 release
The Flume site is live at http://flume.apache.org/, however I've noticed at least one problem - the text for releases on the release page is white on a white background so it looks like there is nothing there. If you actually click on them they change color and then you can see them. I will see if I can't fix that. The  content for releases 1.0.0, 1.1.0 and 1.2.0 needs to be uploaded into the content area, if we have any.

To change the web site all you have to do is check out https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/flume/site/trunk and then edit whatever needs to be changed and commit it. The staging site will automatically rebuild.  Once you like it in the staging site it can be made live by using https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark and selecting Flume.
Ralph