Accumulo >> mail # user >> Automating Accumulo installation

+
Andrew Pennebaker 2013-08-16, 15:14
+
Brad Cox 2013-08-16, 15:22
+
Brendan Heussler 2013-08-16, 15:24
+
John Vines 2013-08-16, 16:19
+
Andrew Pennebaker 2013-08-16, 16:26
+
Jamie Stephens 2013-08-16, 16:18
+
David Medinets 2013-08-16, 21:21
+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-08-16, 21:27
Re: Automating Accumulo installation
@Ed I'm also working on this, as part of ACCUMULO-210. I've been on
vacation, though, and will be getting back to it this week. I'd love
to incorporate your improvements.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii