Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.1 (candidate 0)

+
Bill Graham 2013-03-22, 14:58
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-03-25, 06:18
My fault for missing license header for
UDFContextTestLoaderWithSignature. Added it to both files, Thanks
Prashant!

I run unit tests/e2e tests, both passed. +1 for the rc except for the
license header issue.

Daniel

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Prashant Kommireddi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Downloaded tarball and performed the following:
>
>    1. ant releaseaudit - UDFContextTestLoaderWithSignature (
>    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=r1458036) and
>    DOTParser.jjt do not have Apache License header.
>    2. Verified RELEASE_NOTES.txt for correct version numbers
>    3. Verified build.xml points to next version (0.11.2) SNAPSHOT
>    4. Built and tested Piggybank, Built tutorial - looks good.
>    5. Tested jar by running scripts against 0.20.2 hadoop cluster (would be
>    great to have someone else test the same)
>    6. ant test-commit - all tests pass
>
> Except for #1, RC looks good to me.
> Thanks,
> -Prashant
>
> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 7:58 AM, Bill Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.1. This is a maintenance
>> release
>> of Pig 0.11.
>>
>> Keys used to sign the release are available at:
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
>>
>> Please download, test, and try it out:
>> http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.1-candidate-0/
>>
>> Should we release this? Vote closes on next Thursday EOD, Mar 28th.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bill

+
Julien Le Dem 2013-03-25, 21:44