HBase >> mail # user >> Writing unit tests against HBase

Writing unit tests against HBase
Hi,

If I wanted to write to write a unit test against HTable/HBase, is there an
already available utility to that for unit testing my application logic.

I don't want to write code that either touches production or requires me to
mock an HTable. I am looking for a test htable object which behaves pretty
close to a real HTable.

Thanks